例：How much is the shirt?
A．￡ 19.15 B．￡9.18 C．￡9.15
1．What will the wo do this afternoon?
A．Do some exercise. B．Go shoppg. C． Wash her clothes.
2．Why does the wo call the ?
A ．To cel a flight. B． To make apology. C． To put off a meetg.
3．How much more does David need for the car?
A．$ 5,000. B．$20,000. C．$25,000.
4．What is e dog?
A．Png a tour. B．g her father. C．Asg for leave.
5 ．How does the feel?
A．Tied. B．Dizzy. C．Thirsty.
6. What does Jack t to do?
A. Watch TV. B. Play outside. C. Go to the zoo.
7. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. At home. B. a a. C. a supermarket.
8. What does Richard do?
A. He's a news. B. He's a ager. C. He's a researcher.
9. Where is Richard gog next week?
A. Bir. B. Mexico City. C. Sghai.
10. What will the speakers do tomorrow?
A. Eat out together. B. Visit a university. C. See Professor Hayes.
11. What is the probable relationship bet the speakers?
A. School frds.
B. Teacher d stut.
C. Librar d library user.
12. Why does suggest Mary buy the book?
A. It's sold at a discount price.
B. It's portt for her study.
C. It's writt by Professor Lee.
13. What will do for Mary?
A. Share his book with her.
B. d her some money.
C. Ask ry for help.
14.Where does Stella live?
A. phis B. Boston C. St Louis
15.What would Peter d his ily like to do on Beale Street?
A.Visit a museum B. List to music C. Have ner
16.What d of hotel does Peter prefer?
A. A big one B. A quite one C.A modern one
17.How y lab sessions will the stuts have every week?
A. One B. Two C. Three
18.What are the stuts allowed to wear the lab ?
A.Long scarves B.Loose clothes C.Tnis shoes
19.Why should the stuts avoid mixg liquid with paper?
A. It may cause a fire B.It may create waste C. It may produce pollution
20.What does the speaker ly talk about?
A.Grades the stut will receive
B.Rules the stuts should follow
C. Experts the stuts will do.
the cog months, we are brg together artists form all over the globe, to joy spg Shakespeare's plays their own guage, our Globe, wit the architecture Shakespeare wrote for. Please come d jo us.
National Theatre of a ese
This great occasion(盛会) will be the National Theatre of a's first visit to the UK. The compy's productions show the new face of 21st tury ese theatre. This production of
Shakespeare's Richard III will be directed by the National's Associate Director，g Xiaoyg.
Date & Te : Saturday 28 April,2.30pm & Sunday 29 April,1.30pm & 6.30pm
Through the years, I'd run to former stuts who would provide 51 on old classmates. I learned that Freddy did several jobs after his 52 from high school d red the se 53 person I met forty years before .Once, while worg overnight at a store, he let a homeless 54 his truck . other te , he 55 a frd money to buy a house .
Just last year, I was 56 a workshop someone ocked at the classroom door. A wo 57 the terruption d ded me velope. I stopped tg d 58 it up. side were the "Verbs" shirt d a 59 from Freddy's mother. "Freddy passed away on Tksgivg. He ted you to have this."
I told the story to the class. As sad as it was, I cou't help sg . Although Freddy was t from us,we all 60 sometg from Freddy.
41. A. built B. tered C. decorated D. r
42. A. ne B. rule C. brd D. p
43. A. small B. dark C. strge D. dull
44. A. scholar B. stut C. citiz D. worker
45. A. speak B. sg C. question D. laugh
46. A. misfortune B. disbelief C. dishonesty D. mistake
47. A. ged B. approached C. returned D. ded
48.A.lesson B.gift C.report essage
49. A.frds B.Awards asters D.Tasks
50. A.sple B.unique C. fun D.clever
51. A.assessts B. cots structions D.updates
52. A.graduation B. retirt C.separation D.resation
53. A.darg odest C.carg D.smart
54. A.wait B.sleep C.study D.live
55. A.paid B.charged t D.owed
56. A.observg B.preparg C. desg D.conductg
57. A.regretted B.avoided C.excused ored
58. A.oped B.packed C.gave D.held
59. A.picture B.bill ote D.diary
60. A.chose B.took C.expected D.borrowed
1863the first underground passger railway the world oped London. z& It r for just under sev kilometers d allowed people to avoid terrible __61__(crowd) on the roads above as they travelled to d ___62__ word. It took three years to complete d was built usg terestg method. This cluded g up the road, ____63___(lay) the track d t bug a strong roof over___64___ top. all those had done, the road surface was replaced.
St es ___65__(use) to pull the carriages d it must have ___66__(fair)unpleast for the passsgers, with all the smoke d noise. However, the railway quickly proved to be a great success d wit six months, more t 25,000 people were usg___67__ every day.
Later, eers ____68___(age) to construct railways a syst of deep tunnels (隧道）, which e own to the tube. This developt was only possible with the ___69___ (troduce) of electric-powered es d lifts. The tral London Railway was one of the most ___70___(success) of these new es, d was oped 1900. It had white-pted tunnels d bright red carriages, d proved extrely popular with the public.
Mr. d Mrs.Zg all work our school.They live far from the school, d it takes t about a hour d a half to go to work every day. their spare te, they are terestg ptg vegetables their gar, that is on the rooftop of their house. They oft get up earlier d water the vegetables together. They have also bought for some garg tools. Beside, they oft get some useful formations from the ternet. suer e, they will vite their stuts pick the vegetables！
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. B 6. A 7. C 8. C 9. B 10. A 11. A 12. B
13. C 14. A 15. B 16. B 17. A 18. C 19. A 20. B
21. A 22. C 23. D 24. C 25. D 26. A 27. B 28. A 29. C 30. B 31. D
32. D 33. A 34. B 35. C 36. B 37. A 38. E 39. D 40. G
41. B 42. A 43. D 44. B 45. D 46. A 47. D 48. B 49. A 50. C
51. D 52. A 53. C 54. B 55. C 56. D 57. C 58. A 59. C 60. B
61. crowds 62. from 63. z& layg 64. the 65. were used
66. fairly 67. it 68. aged 69. troduction 70. successful